Join Our Team
Toronto is home to one of the most vibrant arts and culture scenes in the world and working at the Canadian Opera Company is one of the best ways to be a part of it all. Opera lives at the intersection of music, theatre, dance, and visual art, and our team is incredibly passionate about sharing that experience with as many people as possible. Whether your interests lie in production, administration, or community outreach, we are constantly looking to add fresh talent across all levels of the organization and welcome new perspectives.
As Canada's largest opera company, the COC deeply values equity and diversity across all levels of the organization and believes in fostering an inclusive, discrimination-free environment that fully supports our team’s personal and collective success. We are committed to building a workforce that reflects our community, our city, and our country and, in turn, the COC welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and abilities who share and embrace these values of anti-racism and inclusion.
- Assistant Technical Director
- Patron Services Staff, Part-Time
- Facility Steward, Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
- Facility Steward, Canadian Opera Company Head Office
- Food & Beverage Supervisor, Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts
- Security Guard, Part-Time